Our Services

A wide range of services to help you achieve your goals and make your transition to Canada easier

Permanent Residence

A Permanent Resident is someone who has been granted authorization to live and work in Canada on a permanent basis.

Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)

This program is operated by the Government of Canada and allows skilled worker candidates admission to Canada if they meet the specific skill requirements for a job in the province they wish to immigrate to.

Family Sponsorship

The Canadian Government offers Family Sponsorships to Canadians / Permanent Residents through various programs to allow immigrants who have already settled in Canada to reunite with their loved ones.

Super Visa

This visa allows parents and grandparents of Canadian Citizens / Permanent Residents the ability to visit their family in Canada for an extended period of time.

Visitor Visa

To visit Canada, whether you plan to stay or a short or extended period of time, you will be required to obtain a Visitor Visa to be granted entry.

Work Permit

If you are looking to temporarily work in Canada, you have the option to apply for a Canadian work permit if you meet the requirements for eligibility. There are different types of work permits in Canada, and each has a set of criteria applicants must meet.

Study Permit

A study permit allows an international student to study in Canada at one of the country’s accredited post-secondary institutions.

Business Investor Visa

This program allows business investors to immigrate to Canada if they are international investors, self-employed foreign nationals, or business operators who have the skills and/or education to contribute to the Canadian economy.

Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA)

This program allows a Canadian employer to hire a foreign national to fulfill a job position.